[openstack-dev] [Nova] Follow up actions from the Summit: please help

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri Jun 5 09:47:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

So in the interests of filling up your inbox yet further...

We have lots of etherpads from the summit:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Design_Summit/Liberty/Etherpads#Nova

I have extracted all the action items here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/YVR-nova-liberty-summit-action-items

Please do add any actions that might be missing.

Matt Riedemann wins the prize[1] for the first[2][3] completed action
item, by releasing python-novaclient with the volume actions
deprecated.

Its has been noted that I greedily took most of the actions for
myself. The name is purely the person who gets to make sure the action
happens. If you want to help (please do help!), contact the person
named, who might be able to hand over that task.

Thanks,
John

[1] its a virtual trophy, here you go: >--|
[2] may not have been the first, but whatever
[3] no, there is no prize for the last person