[openstack-dev] [neutron] Service Chain project IRC meeting minutes - 06/04/2015

Vikram Choudhary vikschw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 02:32:00 UTC 2015

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for heading up this meeting. No worries about the timing, time zones
are really difficult to handle ;)

I do agree with Armando that finalization of the API is important and must
be done at the earliest. As discussed over the last meeting I will start
working on this and hope by the next meeting we have something in the kitty.

Thanks
Vikram