[openstack-dev] [Murano] Help needed with TOSCA support in Murano

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 5 00:43:23 UTC 2015

I'm attaching two sequence diagrams, one for package creation and import; and the other for environment deployment.
In each case I compare my understanding of how Murano performs the use case for a HOT template, and how it can perform it for a TOSCA template.
Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Regards,
Vahid Hashemian, Ph.D.
Advisory Software Engineer, IBM Cloud Labs