[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Missing "allowed address pairs"?

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 22:20:57 UTC 2015

You have better chances of getting an answer if you asked the -dev list and
add [Neutron] to the subject (done here).

That said, can you tell us a bit more about your deployment? You can also
hop on #openstack-neutron on Freenode to look for neutron developers who
can help you more interactively.

Cheers,
Armando