[openstack-dev] Which middleware does keystone use for authentication and authorization?

Amy Zhang amy.u.zhang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:04:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Does any one know which middleware does Openstack use to authenticate users
in Keystone in Kilo release?  I saw two middleware, one is in Keystone
client, the other is an independent directory. I know the previous version,
the middleware in keystone client is used, but in Kilo, I am not sure if
they are still using the middleware in keystone client or the other. Anyone
has any idea?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,