[openstack-dev] [Murano] Help needed with TOSCA support in Murano

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Jun 4 13:25:25 UTC 2015

Hi Vahid,

Your analysis is correct, and integration of heat-translator is as
simple as you described that in your document. It would be really
awesome if you would turn this PDF to the proper specification for the
blueprint.

P.S. Regarding several stack for applications - currently HOT-based
packages create stack per application, and we don't support same level
of composition as we have in murano-pl based packages. This is another
question for improvement.