[openstack-dev] [Nova] Voting on the Nova project meeting times

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Thu Jun 4 11:54:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

We have a regular Nova project meeting with alternating times, as
described here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Nova

I will lean towards no change of the times, given we are used to them.
But I want to double check there if there is a group of contributors
we are accidentally excluding due to the times we have picked.

Please vote here:
http://doodle.com/eyzvnawzv86ubtaw

If doodle doesn't work in your country, or whatever, do email me
directly and I can add in your vote. I could have used something
better, but doodle was easy.

Thanks,
John

PS
Its possible the majority choice is the wrong choice for complex
reasons. This is just the best way I could think of to get some quick
feedback on the times we are currently using, and possible
alternatives. Thats just a head up.