[openstack-dev] [cloudpulse] Cloudpulse development team meeting IRC

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jun 4 03:22:44 UTC 2015

Hey Vinod,

Just a heads up that if you plan on created an CLI for cloudpulse, I'd
like to advocate to create it based on python-openstackclient[0]. Some of
the newer projects[1] no longer ship their shell.py/cli.py, but rather
create plugins[2] for OSC (openstackclient).

[0] http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-openstackclient
[1] https://github.com/openstack/python-congressclient
[2]
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/python-openstackclient/plugins.html