[openstack-dev] [Murano] Help needed with TOSCA support in Murano

Vahid S Hashemian vahidhashemian at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 3 00:59:23 UTC 2015

In other words, can a new component that is being to an environment have dependency on the existing ones?
If so, how does that defined?

For example, going back to your example of a multi-tier application, if I initially have PostgreDB in my environment, and later add Tomcat, how do I tell Tomcat the PostgreDB connection info? Would it be manually done through component parameters? Or there are other dynamic ways of discovering it?

Thanks.

Regards,