[openstack-dev] [all] error codes design conclusion?

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Jun 2 22:27:48 UTC 2015

Spec is in the works but needs to be reworked a bit more.  It’s under Openstack-specs.  I’m revamping it, but I’m taking vacation until Monday, so you won’t see the new patch until at least next week.  You are welcome to comment on the current version, though:  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172552/

Need to clean up formatting, add some history, better examples, etc.  Any useful suggestions to address current or your issues extremely welcome.

--Rocky