[openstack-dev] [openstackclient] Image create-or-update

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jun 2 21:34:34 UTC 2015

I'm thinking that the current approach is probably how we want to keep
things. I can't imagine many other projects being okay with multiple
create calls with the same name.
Though if you're really adamant about including that support, we could
include a new flag (--or-update) that performs the update if it's found,
otherwise it continues with a new create.

Does that make sense?

Thanks,

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Keystone Core