[openstack-dev] Dynamic Policy for Access Control Subteam Meeting

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 19:09:40 UTC 2015

Since this a cross project concern, sending it out to the wider mailing
list:

We have a sub-effort in Keystone to do better access control policy (not
the  Neutron or  Congress based policy efforts).

I presented on this at the summit, and the effort is under full swing.
We are going to set up a subteam meeting for this, but would like to get
some input from outside the Keystone developers working on it.  In
particular, we'd like input from the Nova team that was thinking about
hard-coding policy decisions in Python, and ask you, instead, to work
with us to come up with a solution that works for all the service.

If you are interested in being part of this effort, there is a Trello
board set up here:

https://trello.com/b/260v4Gs7/dynamic-policy

It should be world readable.  I will provide you write access if you are
interested in contributing.  In addition, let me know what your
constraints are in setting up a weekly meeting and I will try to
accommodate.  Right now, the people involved are primarily East-Coast of
the Western Hemisphere and Europe, and the meeting time will likely be
driven by that.