[openstack-dev] Interconnecting projects

Fawad Khaliq fawad at plumgrid.com
Tue Jun 2 16:29:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Assaf Muller <amuller at redhat.com> wrote:

> Check out:
>
> http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/liberty/rbac-networks.html

If I understand correctly, what Anik is probably asking for is way to
connect two OpenStack projects together from a network point of view, where
a private network in Project1 can be connected to a Router in  Project2.
AFAIK, I don't think we are planning to expose such model in RBAC where a
tenant (non-admin) has a way control who can see/connect-to his/her
resources.

@Anik, please correct me if I am wrong.