[openstack-dev] Interconnecting projects

Anik anikm99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 15:37:27 UTC 2015

Hi,
Trying to understand if somebody has come across the following scenario:
I have a two projects: Project 1 and Project 2
I have a neutron private network in Project 1, that I want to connect that private network to a neutron port in Project 2.
This does not seem to be possible without using admin credentials. I am not talking about a shared provider network here.
It seems that the problem lies in the fact that there is no data model today that lets one Project have knowledge about any other Project inside the same OpenStack region.
Any pointers there will be helpful. Regards, Anik 201-245-1569