[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Does Bay/Baymodel name should be a required option when creating a Bay/Baymodel

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jun 2 11:52:15 UTC 2015

Kennan,

Agree on no requirement for unique name.

Regards
-steve

From: Kai Qiang Wu <wkqwu at cn.ibm.com<mailto:wkqwu at cn.ibm.com>>
Date: Monday, June 1, 2015 at 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Magnum] Does Bay/Baymodel name should be a required option when creating a Bay/Baymodel

+1 about Jay option.

BTW, as nova and glance all allow same name for instance or image, So name seems not need to be unique, it is OK I think.

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Kai Qiang Wu (吴开强  Kennan)
IBM China System and Technology Lab, Beijing

E-mail: wkqwu at cn.ibm.com<mailto:wkqwu at cn.ibm.com>
Tel: 86-10-82451647
Address: Building 28(Ring Building), ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
        No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193
Follow your heart. You are miracle!

[Inactive hide details for Jay Lau ---06/01/2015 11:17:40 PM---2015-06-01 21:54 GMT+08:00 Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com>: > On 0]Jay Lau ---06/01/2015 11:17:40 PM---2015-06-01 21:54 GMT+08:00 Jay Pipes <jaypipes at gmail.com<mailto:jaypipes at gmail.com>>: > On 05/31/2015 05:38 PM, Jay Lau wrote: