[openstack-dev] [release][manila] python-manilaclient 1.2.0

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Jun 1 14:47:05 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2015-06-01 10:27:38 -0400:
> We are thrilled to announce the release of:
>
> python-manilaclient 1.2.0: Client library for OpenStack Manila API.
>
> With source available at:
>
>     http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/python-manilaclient
>
> For more details, please see the git log history below and:
>
>     http://launchpad.net/python-manilaclient/+milestone/1.2.0

The launchpad project for manila is not configured to allow the release
management team to create milestones, so this doesn't actually exist
yet. If someone from the team contacts me on IRC, I can work with you to
set it up properly and re-run the script to create the series and
milestone.

Doug