[openstack-dev] [all] Project Team Guide workgroup planning a virtual sprint Jun 18-19

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 1 14:02:13 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

In an attempt to document shared understandings and "the OpenStack way",
the Technical Committee created a workgroup around the idea of a
"Project Team Guide". This group is however open to anyone who would
like to contribute. The current outline for the guide lives here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/project-team-guide

In order to make fast progress, we plan to hold a virtual sprint on IRC
on June 18-19 where we would focus on writing and reviewing guide
chapters (in the spirit of the infra guide). Let me know if you're
interested to join us then (by adding your name to that etherpad).

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)