[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Puppet] Keystone V2/V3 service endpoints

Matthew Mosesohn mmosesohn at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 31 13:18:14 UTC 2015

Jesse, thanks for raising this. Like you, I should just track upstream
and wait for full V3 support.

I've taken the quickest approach and written fixes to
puppet-openstacklib and puppet-keystone:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/207873/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/207890/

and again to Fuel-Library:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/207548/1

I greatly appreciate the quick support from the community to find an
appropriate solution. Looks like I'm just using a weird edge case
where we're creating users on a separate node from where keystone is
installed and it never got thoroughly tested, but I'm happy to fix
bugs where I can.

-Matthew