[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [all][infra] CI System is broken

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jul 31 12:29:04 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-31 14:49:52 +0800 (+0800), Gareth wrote:
> Could this issue be fixed today?

I believe it is, now that we've restarted with
https://review.openstack.org/207675 applied.

> Btw, is it possible to design a special mode for gate/zuul? If ops
> switch to that mode, all new gerrit event can't trigger any
> jenkins job.

I must not be understanding what you're describing, since it sounds
exactly like Zuul's existing graceful shutdown behavior and also
because I have no idea how that would help this situation at all.
--
Jeremy Stanley