[openstack-dev] How to use the log server in CI ?

Tang Chen tangchen at cn.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 31 07:04:29 UTC 2015

Hi Abhishek,

I found out what was wrong.

I didn't configure publisher in my jobs......
Sorry for the trouble.

But I do think the document on github is not suitable for any beginner.
So I think I will post some patches to provide more info for those who
use this tool for the very first time
when I finish the work on my hand.

And about the nodepool you asked last time, I'm working on it.
But due to the proxy in my company, I  have to solve lots of trivial
problems first.

Thanks.