[openstack-dev] How to use the log server in CI ?

Tang Chen tangchen at cn.fujitsu.com
Fri Jul 31 01:57:23 UTC 2015

Hi Abhishek,

On 07/30/2015 04:54 PM, Abhishek Shrivastava wrote:
> Hi Tang,
>
> After completing the logServer installation the logs will go to your
> machine automatically after each build run.

I don't quite understand here. I didn't configure anything about jenkins
in install_log_server.sh except the public SSH key.
How could jenkins find and connect to the log server ? Or how could the
log server find the jenkins ?

Now, I can access to my log server index page. But when I run a build,
no new log is put into /srv/static/logs/.

Thanks.