[openstack-dev] [magnum][blueprint] magnum-service-list

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:40:32 UTC 2015

Hi Suro,

In my understanding, even other CoE might have service/pod/rc concepts in
future, we may still want to distinguish the "magnum service-list" with
"magnum coe-service-list".

service-list is mainly for magnum native services, such as magnum-api,
magnum-conductor etc.
coe-service-list mainly for the services that running for the CoEs in
magnum.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Jay Lau (Guangya Liu)