[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [all][infra] CI System is broken

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Jul 30 08:19:20 UTC 2015

On 2015-07-30 07:08, Ian Wienand wrote:
> On 07/29/2015 07:33 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> Currently Zuul is stuck and not processing any events at all, thus no
>> jobs are checked or gated.
>
> I think whatever happened has happened again; if jhesketh is out it
> might be a few hours from this email before people with the right
> access are back online to fix it.

Joshua just restarted Zuul and is currently requeueing the jobs that
were in the system.

Please check http://status.openstack.org/zuul whether your job is in the
queues before you recheck it. We have a *very* long queue and thus avoid
extra rechecks. It might be that some jobs from the last few hours were
not enqueued and Zuul might have lost the events,

Andreas
    GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton,
        HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)