[openstack-dev] [CI] No image was created after running "nodepoold -d $DAEMON_ARGS"

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 03:51:23 UTC 2015

On 07/30/2015 12:34 PM, Xie, Xianshan wrote:
> DEBUG nodepool.NodePool: Finished node launch calculation
> INFO nodepool.DiskImageBuilderThread: Running disk-image-create ...

So, nothing after this?

Nothing jumps out; first thought was to check if disk-image-create is
running and go from there.  If it's stuck, pointing strace() at it
might give a clue.

Full logs and config help, but my best suggestion is to
jump on irc in #openstack-infra; during USA awake hours you'll get the
best response.

-i