[openstack-dev] Virtual Box Vagrant

Perry, Sean sean.perry at hp.com
Wed Jul 29 18:38:06 UTC 2015

Lots and lots of choices out there :)

Github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment  <-- this is a COMPLETE solution using Docker. It is a good example of what is needed for a real deployment.
Github.com/lorin/devstack-vm <<- just a simple devstack running in Vagrant. You could add here as needed to get all of the bits working.

If you can find an ansible (or puppet or whatever) playbook you like making a Vagrant config is trivial. You just invoke that playbook as your provisioner.