[openstack-dev] [murano] eslint cleanup

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 29 12:16:56 UTC 2015

I gave it some thought, and came to a conclusion, that adopting openstack config is the right thing to do. It enables some of the rules, that are disabled by default, so it actually is stricter, than our current config. So https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206729/

Thank you again for your work Michael!

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Murano team