[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Feedback

Sergii Golovatiuk sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 29 10:24:23 UTC 2015

Sheena, I still have concerns regarding #3. I am sending attachment how
it's implemented. Firstly, it's bad practice to mix core and plugin
functionality. Also we do not validate names. When there are several
plugins it's very hard to find all of them

I am giving a sketch how it should be IMO

--
Best regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk,