[openstack-dev] [Fuel][CI] CI on commit message

Maciej Kwiek mkwiek at mirantis.com
Wed Jul 29 07:19:28 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think that checking commit message compliance to commit message
guidelines (for example ending the first line with dot) is part of CI jobs,
and they will vote -1 if message is wrongly structured.

Maybe there should be separate CI job only for checking commit message?

Cheers,
Maciej Kwiek

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Sergii Golovatiuk <sgolovatiuk at mirantis.com