[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Horizon support for neutron-lbaas v2

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Tue Jul 28 23:04:29 UTC 2015

The repo is now live.  Initial review is here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206757 <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/206757> , please make any near-term reviews dependent on that, unless you’re replacing the skeleton. Vivek, when do you think we can get some initial code in there to start iterating on?

Thanks,
doug