[openstack-dev] The proposed "Neutron API extension for packet forwarding" has a lot of duplication to the Neutron SFC API

Henry Fourie louis.fourie at huawei.com
Mon Jul 27 23:23:41 UTC 2015

Anita,
   The spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/204695/ has this history: it is the latest
in a series of patches on the spec 'API for Service Chaining' https://review.openstack.org/#/c/192933/.
On Jun 17 Armando ported our original spec 'Neutron API for Service Chaining'
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/177946/ that dates from April 16 to the new networking-sfc repo.

  This spec, mentioned in the reviews above, has essentially the same content although it
has evolved as a result of comments from several reviewers, as well as input received during the
networking-sfc meetings over the last several months.

 - Louis