[openstack-dev] [Neutron][SFC] Wiki update - deleting old SFC API

Sean M. Collins sean at coreitpro.com
Mon Jul 27 20:26:56 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 04:27:57PM EDT, Cathy Zhang wrote:
> Do you know the process of getting the API spec published at http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/? We can port the merged networking-sfc API spec and the latest patch over. Or we have to wait until we have some working codes for key functionality?

Ah - see I keep forgetting that the API spec for SFC is currently a doc
in the networking-sfc repo. I think that's OK for now, at least it's
published and versioned somewhere. We'd need to ask someone from infra
how we can get the doc/source tree published - most likely to
docs.openstack.org/developer

--
Sean M. Collins