[openstack-dev] [fuel] FF Exception for LP-1464656 fix (update ceph PG calculation algorithm)

Eugene Bogdanov ebogdanov at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 27 16:13:04 UTC 2015

Good, thanks everyone for your feedback. As suggested, let's merge
pb_num calculation as a bugfix (no exception needed). With regards to UI
part, I do agree that it's just nice to have feature and I don't see the
review with GUI part amongst of those nominated for exception. So -
let's put it to the next release.

--
EugeneB