[openstack-dev] how to debug neutron using eclipse pydev?

Assaf Muller amuller at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 13:24:13 UTC 2015

We need to update that page. I haven't used PyDev in years, I use PyCharm.
There's an option in PyCharm called 'Enable Gevent debugging' (Gevent is
a green threads library very similar to eventlet, which is what we use
in OpenStack). I read that PyDev 3.7+ has support for Gevent debugging
as well. Can you check if simply enabling that (And not editing any code)
solves your issue? If so I can update the wiki with your conclusions.