[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Plugins on separate launchpad projects

Patrick Petit ppetit at mirantis.com
Mon Jul 27 12:12:24 UTC 2015

On 26 Jul 2015 at 20:25:43, Sheena Gregson (sgregson at mirantis.com) wrote:

Patrick –

Are you suggesting one project for all Fuel plugins, or individual projects for each plugin?  I believe it is the former, which I prefer – but I wanted to check.

Sheen,

I meant, one individual project for each plugin or one individual project for several plugins when it makes sense to regroupe them under one umbrella like LMA toolchain as stated earlier.

Sheena