[openstack-dev] [kolla] Wednesday IRC Team Meeting cancelled in lieu of in-person midcycle event

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Mon Jul 27 02:14:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

We are executing the Kolla midcycle Wednedsay July 28th and July 29th from 10AM until 5PM PST.  This conflicts with our normally scheduled IRC team meeting so we are canceling the IRC team meeting for this coming week only.  We do have remote access available via WebEx for people to attend the midcycle.  Unfortunately webex just doesn’t really work well on Linux so you may have to hunt down a Mac or Windows machine to attend the midcycle remotely in lieu of the 1 hour IRC meeting.  Seating space is limited for on-site attendance but space is still available.  Dinner is provided the night of the 28th for people that attend the midcycle in person and lunch+coffee (plus soda at lunchtime) is available for on-site attendees.  There really isn’t an upper bound on remote attendance, although remote attendees may find it difficult to inject their thinking into the design session (based upon past experiences).

For more information regarding the midcycle, please reference:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Sprints/KollaLibertySprint

Regards,
-steve