[openstack-dev] [ironic] AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

Yuriy Taraday yorik.sar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:09:58 UTC 2015

Hello, Malhar.

It seems that the actual error is hidden behind "<traceback object at
0x7f337522e3f8>"-like lines. Judging by line numbers in traceback that is
seen, you're using version 1.25.0, and there I can see how the error got
away:
https://github.com/openstack-infra/git-review/blob/1.25.0/git_review/cmd.py#L768

Can you edit file /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/git_review/cmd.py
adding something like "import traceback; traceback.print_exc()" before or
after that line? It should provide some to what error does git-review get
when it tries to contact Gerrit.