[openstack-dev] [ironic] AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

Malhar Vora mlvora.2010 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 09:56:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am a beginner and facing issue in committing code to gerrit. Following
are my details.

Operating system is Ubuntu 15.04

I have installed OpenStack usinff DevStack :
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/devstack/

I did changes, added modified file and then did git review -s
I am facing following issue when I do

*git review -s*malhar at ubuntu:~/Documents/contribution/temp/ironic$ git
review -s
Using global/system git-review config files
(/etc/git-review/git-review.conf) is deprecated
Could not connect to gerrit.
Enter your gerrit username: myusername
Trying again with ssh://
malhar_vora at review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/ironic.git
<traceback object at 0x7f337522e3f8>
We don't know where your gerrit is. Please manually create a remote
named "gerrit" and try again.
Could not connect to gerrit at ssh://
malhar_vora at review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/ironic.git
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/git-review", line 11, in <module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/git_review/cmd.py", line
1534, in main
    sys.exit(e.EXIT_CODE)
AttributeError: 'GitReviewException' object has no attribute 'EXIT_CODE'

I followed
*http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#development-workflow
<http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/developers.html#development-workflow>.*

I tried reinstalling git-review using both pip and apt-get

Please guide me for this issue.,

Thanks,

Regds,
*Malhar Vora*