[openstack-dev] [requirements] propose adding Robert Collins to requirements-core

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Jul 24 16:21:16 UTC 2015

Requirements reviewers,

I propose that we add Robert Collins (lifeless) to the requirements-core
review team.

Robert has been doing excellent work this cycle with updating pip and
our requirements repository to support constraints. As a result he has a
full understanding of the sorts of checks we should be doing for new
requirements, and I think he would make a good addition to the team.

Please indicate +1 or -1 with concerns on this thread, as usual.

Doug