[openstack-dev] [Infra][CI] gate-{name}-requirements job fails on stable/juno

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 10:37:54 UTC 2015

Hi all,

In oslo.db we recently hit a requirements checking job failure [0].
It's caused by the fact the job tries to import a module from
openstack_requirements package, which is missing in stable/juno branch
of requirements project [1].

The job must have been broken for stable/juno since [2] was merged.
stable/kilo and master are ok, as corresponding branches of
requirements project already have openstack_requirements package.

There are more failures in other projects [3].

Please advice on how we are going to fix this to unblock changes to
requirements for stable/juno.

Thanks,
Roman

[0] http://logs.openstack.org/75/186175/1/check/gate-oslo.db-requirements/b3a973d/console.html