[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Question about unique default hostname for node

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 09:07:47 UTC 2015

Hi Andrew,

I don't agree with you, user should be able to name the node any way he
wants why there should be a constraint which is related to some internal id
in Nailgun database? For example if he deleted node-5 and then he wants
to replace this node with another one, he can and should be able to provide
for this replacement node hostname node-5, even if node's id in the database
is 6.

Thanks,