[openstack-dev] [Cinder] FFE Request: Re-add Quobyte Cinder Driver

Silvan Kaiser silvan at quobyte.com
Fri Jul 24 06:30:08 UTC 2015

Hello Mike, Hello Cinder Community!

After finding solutions for the two aforementioned bugs the Quobyte Cinder
CI has now been reporting without finding further blocking issues.
I triggered a range of rechecks in the last days that the CI has been
working on in the last ~36h. Please review if these results meet your
expectations.
There have been a few (i think ~5) fails because of apt-get package
installation issues but upon recheck those tests worked ok, too. There was
one genuine failing patch reported afaicr which was also reported by
jenkins and other CIs.
Thanks and best regards
Silvan Kaiser

--
Dr. Silvan Kaiser
Quobyte GmbH
Boyenstr. 41 - 10115 Berlin-Mitte - Germany
+49-30-814 591 800 - www.quobyte.com<http://www.quobyte.com/>
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 149012B
Management board: Dr. Felix Hupfeld, Dr. Björn Kolbeck, Dr. Jan Stender

*Quobyte* GmbH
Hardenbergplatz 2 - 10623 Berlin - Germany