[openstack-dev] [fuel] [FFE] FF Exception request for Custom node attributes feature

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 24 05:58:27 UTC 2015

Colleagues,
it sounds like we need to complete what was requested by Julia here (and it
would take about a day as I understand), plus Andrey's request (which seems
to be very important for partner story and flexibility), plus additional
pieces which turned into bugs [1].

I'd like to hear opinion from fuel-web cores on this. I don't think we can
do all of what is requested.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bugs?field.tag=feature-node-labels-cli

Mike Scherbakov
#mihgen