[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Monasca mid-cycle meetup

Hochmuth, Roland M roland.hochmuth at hp.com
Fri Jul 24 01:15:48 UTC 2015

Hi Chandeep, The official dates of the meet up are

When:
August 05-06 2015.

Where:
HP Building 6
Lower level (street level) Room C6/7 (6LC7/9)
3404 E Harmony Rd (Ziegler), Fort Collins, CO 80528, United States

The information is at the Etherpad. We'll probably start at around 8:30 or
9:00 AM MST both days.

Sorry about the short-notice.

Regards --Roland