[openstack-dev] [fuel] [FFE] FF Exception request for Deploy nova-compute (VCDriver) feature

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 22:18:44 UTC 2015

Since we are in FF state already, I'd like to have urgent estimate from one
of fuel-library cores:
- holser
- alex_didenko
- aglarendil
- bogdando

aglarendil is on vacation though. Guys, please take a look at
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196114/ - can we accept it as exception?
Seems to be good to go...

I still think that additional Ceilometer support should be moved to the
next release.

Thanks,

--
Mike Scherbakov