[openstack-dev] [fuel] [FFE] FF Exception request for Deploy nova-compute (VCDriver) feature

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 20:56:10 UTC 2015

Hi Andrian,
this is High priority blueprint [1] for 7.0 timeframe. It seems we still
didn't merge the main part [2], and need FF exception for additional stuff.

The question is about quality. If we focus on enhancements, then we don't
focus on bugs. Which whether means to deliver work with lower quality of
slip the release.

My opinion is rather don't give FF exception in this case, and don't have
Ceilometer support for this new feature.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/compute-vmware-role
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196114/

--
Mike Scherbakov