[openstack-dev] Fwd: [MOS] [fuel-library] [keystone] [FFE] FF Exception request for Fernet tokens support.

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 18:42:14 UTC 2015

Alexander,
as this is purely Fuel related thing, please send a new one with right
subject. It has to be [fuel] in subject, and that's it. No MOS,
fuel-library, FFE please, we don't use any of those tags. No need to spam
Keystone team too, as it's configuration related to Fuel only at this point
of time.

Thank you,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 10:50 AM Alexander Makarov <amakarov at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> [...]