[openstack-dev] [Neutron][SFC] Wiki update - deleting old SFC API

Paul Carver pcarver at paulcarver.us
Thu Jul 23 18:41:04 UTC 2015

As a courtesy to anyone who may have worked on it, I wanted to notify
the list that I'm going to delete [1] from wiki page [2]. I may actually
delete [2] completely. I'm going to update the content on [3] to
reference the new SFC API spec that has just been merged. Currently [3]
links to [2] which links to [1]. [1] is a Google doc from 2013. If
anybody who worked on it (or even anyone who didn't) would like to
review [4] to see if we missed anything critical, your input is most
welcome.

This is part of a larger effort to improve search engine results because
currently searches along the lines of Neutron service chaining are
ranking abandoned specs and outdated documents higher than the current
work that is being actively implemented.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fmCWpCxAN4g5txmCJVmBDt02GYew2kvyRsh0Wl3YF2U/edit
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/ServiceInsertionAndChaining/API
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/ServiceInsertionAndChaining