[openstack-dev] [Magnum] Retirement of heat-coe-templates

Tom Cammann tom.cammann at hp.com
Thu Jul 23 16:15:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

After a discussion in our weekly meeting[1] and in a ML thread[2] we have
decided to retire the heat-coe-templates[3] repository and move it to
openstack-attic[4].

Initially this repository was intended to replace heat-kubernetes[5] and the
templates in the Magnum repo. However the objectives of the templates in
heat-kubernetes and Magnum did not quite align and the work needed on both
sides to make the transition to this new repository never occurred.

The original announcement[6] for this repository is now obsolete.

Appropriate commits from heat-kubernetes will be backported to Magnum,
however
there will not be a regular sync. All template work for Magnum will occur
inside the Magnum repository.

Thanks,
Tom

[1]