[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Nominating Vladimir Kozhukalov to core reviewers of fuel-main

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Thu Jul 23 15:14:43 UTC 2015

At the moment we have several core reviewers for the fuel-main project.

Roman Vyalov is responsible for merging of infrastructure-related variables
and for the lists of packages.
I am responsible for merges in make system. And I have not so much time for
digging into makefiles.

Vladimir Kozhukalov is responsible for the makesystem for a long time. And
now he works on reducing complexity of the system. I do not merge any
single patch without his approval. It's time to give formal transfer of
responsibility for the fuel-main to him. I nominate Vladimir to fuel-main
core.

Please reply with +1/-1.