[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Kuryr][Kolla] - Bringing Dockers networking to Neutron

Sam Yaple samuel at yaple.net
Wed Jul 22 21:06:26 UTC 2015

Thanks for bringing this to my attention Kevin! I may not have see this if
my filter didn't catch 'Kolla'.

I am very interested in this. In Kolla and related projects we containerize
all the neutron components near the beginning of the year. We too have no
wish to getting a situation where we are "re-inventing the wheel for each
different project".

Unfortunately, I am not seeing much documentation about this project. I
would love to read more about the current status and plans so we can both
contribute to each other!

Sam Yaple